la confrérie de la redstone Index du Forum
la confrérie de la redstone
serveur minecraft

la confrérie de la redstone Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD] Nik Software# Complete$Collection ?For#Adobe Photoshop ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la confrérie de la redstone Index du Forum -> Espace joueurs -> FAQ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bardyjame

Masculin
XP: 0
Classement: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Nik Software# Complete$Collection ?For#Adobe Photoshop Répondre en citant

Nik Software Complete Collection For Adobe Photoshop (x86/x64) Updated (19/10/2012) [ML/ENG] > urlin.us/2beb6

I,,am,,putting,,together,,a,,new,,64,,bit,,Windows,,7,,PC,,and,,I,,want,,to,,be,,able,,to,,continue,,to,,use,,my,,Photoshop,,Elements,,v10,,and,,also,,to,,delve,,into,,Lightroom,,for,,the,,first,,time,,,Powered,,,by,,,Help,,,,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,and,,,Cookies,,,(UPDATED),,,,,,Forum,,,Help,,,,,,TranslateJive,,,Software,,,Version:,,,8.0.3.0,,,,,,,revision:,,,20160218075410.6eafe9c.release8.0.3.x,,,advertising,(,remove,)I,installed,the,update,-,Lightroom,4.2It,keeps,the,same,product,key,and,found,the,catalog,and,the,Windows,Control,Panel,only,seems,V4.2,so,the,original,has,been,replaced,with,this,upgrade.This,would,be,the,first,time,I,put,down,Lightroom,with,Photoshop,Elements,V.10,already,there,on,the,system,and,I,suspect,this,might,have,helped,with,better,integration,between,the,2,products.I,made,sure,I,then,opened,Photoshop,Elements,V10,and,I,could,edit,an,image,(that,the,Organizer,invocation,to,Photoshop,Elements,Editor,did,sucessfully,load,the,image),and,I,could,use,existing,plugins,like,Topaz,and,NoisewareI,have,them,all,working,in,both,Lightroom,and,ElementsPlease,,,enter,,,a,,,titleINFO,TRACKERS,COMMENTS,(,0,),RELATED,/,TOP,10/14/12--02:26:,,,Topaz,,,Simplify,,,4.0the,setup.exe,sees,Lightroom,4.2,as,compatable,but,does,not,see,Photoshop,Elements,v10.7It,,works,,on,,both,,8,,bit,,and,,16,,bit,,images,,within,,Photoshop,,(raws,,are,,converted,,using,,Adobe,,Camera,,Raw)(showing,,,articles,,,41,,,to,,,60,,,of,,,708),,,Complete,,Collection,,includes,,the,,full,,set,,of,,plugins,,for,,Adobe,,Photoshop,,,,,Lightroom,,and,,Aperture,,including:,,Dfine,,,,,Viveza,,,,,HDR,,Efex,,Pro,,,,,Color,,Efex,,Pro,,,,,Silver,,Efex,,Pro,,and,,Sharpener,,Pro,,With,these,plugins,you,can,adjust,the,sharpness,of,digital,image,,perform,color,correction,,retouching,,styling,,get,rid,of,any,type,of,noise,in,the,picture,,brightness,,adjust,the,contrast,and,color,saturation,of,individual,objects,or,areas,of,the,photograph10/23/12--15:59:,,Nik,,Software,,CompleApply,,,Effects,,,to,,,Your,,,Photos!,,,AKVIS,,,ArtSuite,,,offers,,,several,,,basic,,,effects,,,that,,,allow,,,creating,,,an,,,endless,,,number,,,of,,,effect,,,versionsI,will,try,again,to,get,it,configured,(also,still,waiting,on,a,Nik,Customer,Support,response),Are,you,the,publisher?,Claim,or,contact,us,about,this,channel,Embed,this,content,in,your,HTML,Search,confirm,cancel,Report,adult,content:,click,to,rate:,Account:,(login),More,Channels,Showcase,RSS,Channel,Showcase,1419032,RSS,Channel,Showcase,5451550,RSS,Channel,Showcase,2295971,RSS,Channel,Showcase,4861148,Channel,Catalog,Subsection,Catalog,Articles,on,this,Page,(showing,articles,41,to,60,of,708),10/14/12--02:05:,Redfield,Fractalius0,,0,,10/25/12--09:37:,,mFlare,,1.3.8,,(MacOSX),,Plugin,,for,,Apple,,Motion,,5,,,Motion,,4,,,FCPX,,,FinalCutPro7,,,Pixelmator,,and,,Photoshop,,CS4/CS5/CS6,,Contact,,us,,about,,this,,article,,mFlare,,1.3.8,,(MacOSX),,Plugin,,forApple,,Motion,,5,,,Motion,,4,,,FCPX,,,FinalCutPro7,,,Pixelmator,,and,,Photoshop,,CS4/CS5/CS6File,,Size,,69.1,,MB,,mFlare,,is,,the,,most,,advanced,,multi-platform,,Plug-in,,for,,designing,,and,,animating,,realistic,,lens,,flare,,effects,,with,,connection,,to,,Apple,,Motion,,5,,,Motion,,4,,,FCPX,,,FinalCutPro7,,,Pixelmator,,and,,Photoshop,,CS4/CS5/CS6,,(Mac,,ONLY)10/18/12--15:54:,,,Retro,,,Machine,,,For,,,PWhat,the,hell!,-,the,subtleties,of,software!Step,4:=======Dfine,2.0,-,the,setup,for,the,CD,again,finds,NEITHER,of,the,2,applications,on,its,compatablity,list,,but,it,put,it,into,Lightroom,4.2,anyway,(like,the,Sharpener,component,behaved),and,I,proved,it,worked0,,0,,10/23/12--15:59:,,Nik,,Software,,Complete,,Collection,,for,,Adobe,,Photoshop,,(x86/x64),,Updated,,(19/10/2012),,[ML/ENG],,Contact,,us,,about,,this,,article,,Nik,,Software,,Complete,,Collection,,for,,Adobe,,Photoshop,,(x86/x64),,Updated,,(19/10/2012),,[ML/ENG],,,,398,,MB,,Nik,,Software,,Complete,,Collection,,-,,the,,most,,complete,,collection,,of,,plug-ins,,from,,one,,of,,the,,best,,manufacturers,,of,,plug-ins,,for,,Adobe,,PhotoshopDont,even,try,to,configure,it,manually,as,a,plugin,for,ElementsAnd,,,I,,,used,,,it,,,and,,,proved,,,the,,,plugins,,,were,,,working,,,through,,,Lightroom,,,4.2,,,and,,,I,,,inserted,,,my,,,product,,,key,,,for,,,it,,,when,,,invoking,,,it,,,for,,,the,,,first,,,time,,,via,,,Lightroom,,,4.2,,,as,,,well.Then,,,I,,,went,,,onto,,,the,,,Nik,,,Software,,,download,,,site,,,and,,,downloaded,,,a,,,more,,,updated,,,version,,,which,,,was,,,Sharpener,,,Version,,,3.019You,can,also,simulate,various,types,of,exotic,lightings,and,high,realistic,pencil,sketchesIt,,does,,not,,work,,as,,a,,plugin,,within,,Photoshop,,Elements,,(any,,version),,I,,let,,it,,install,,to,,Lightroom,,4.2,,as,,a,,plugin,,and,,proved,,it,,worked,,and,,activated,,its,,produvt,,keyI,,,am,,,awaiting,,,a,,,proper,,,set,,,of,,,Nik,,,Software,,,keys,,,and,,,product,,,pack f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la confrérie de la redstone Index du Forum -> Espace joueurs -> FAQ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006